Friday, 2 March 2012

A Baby Break!




This March is a month for great excitement in our house.
Our fourth baby is due any day now and so with the impending arrival I will be taking a break from Simply Homemade.
I just wanted to say thank you for all the lovely, supportive comments you have all left for me as I entered the wonderful world of blogging.
I still consider myself very new to it and I have so much to learn still, and so I look forward to returning very soon.
It’s strange as I write this I’m already thinking that my next post will be to let you all know of Baby’s arrival.

See you all soon

Nicola xxxx

7 comments :

  1. Ooh how lovely!!! Looking forward to hearing the news!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes Nicola for the coming weeks. Take this as an opportunity for others to mind you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for the upcomming happy event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, hope all goes well and look forward to seeing the new arrival.

    Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much Fleur x
    Nicola :)

    ReplyDelete